Are you an Ayrshire Housing tenant or family member? Do you want to improve your knowledge and get more out of your computer, tablet or phone?
In partnership with Aspire2Access, we’re running basic IT drop-in sessions from Thursday 19 October 2017. They will then run for a further seven weeks, from 10am to 12.30 pm finishing with a light lunch. The sessions will be held at the offices of Ayrshire Housing, 119 Main Street, Ayr. We will be repeating these in Girvan in the New Year.
The sessions will help you with the following:
- How to use a computer, tablet or phone
- Using the Internet
- Setting up e-mail addresses
- Setting up Universal Job Match
- Applying for Job Seekers and Universal Credit on-line
- Completion of on-line application forms for employment or housing
- How to access Social Media, eg Facebook and Twitter
If you are interested in attending one of these sessions please telephon Kirsty on 01292 880120 or email her at mailto:email@example.com.
These sessions are part of the Bridging the Gap training project which we have been running for the last three years thanks to the support of the Scottish Government’s People and Communities Fund.