Are you an Ayrshire Housing tenant or family member? Do you want to improve your knowledge and get more out of your computer, tablet or phone?
In partnership with Aspire2Access, we’re running a series of eight IT drop-in sessions from Thursday 8th February 2018. They will run from 12.45pm to 2.45pm (light lunch included) with the last session being held on 29th March 2018. The venue is the Carrick Opportunities Centre, Henrietta Street, Girvan.
The sessions will help you with the following:
- How to use a computer, tablet or phone
- Using the Internet
- Setting up e-mail addresses
- Setting up Universal Job Match
- Applying for Job Seekers and Universal Credit on-line
- Completion of on-line application forms for employment or housing
- How to access Social Media, eg Facebook and Twitter
For more information or to book a space, please telephone Kirsty or Emma on 01292 880120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
These sessions are part of the Bridging the Gap training project which we have been running for the last three years thanks to the support of the Scottish Government’s People and Communities Fund.