Part-time (17.5 hours per week) – Contract to end of March 2020
£17,338 to £19,947 (pro rata) (EVH Grade 3)
Closing date: Friday 16 August 2019 at 12 noon.
Ayrshire Housing is a growing and well-regarded housing association. We currently have 1,500 houses in management. We are focussed on the quality of our relationships with the communities that we serve.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and experienced Receptionist to join our team. When employed in this friendly environment, you will be a key member of the department and aid the operational delivery of reception and administrative services.
You will be:
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise your workload effectively
- Experienced in working with members of the public
- In possession of an HNC or equivalent qualification
- Able to work flexibly within a small team
- Confident and personable with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of IT
- Willing to learn and develop knowledge
EVH Conditions of Service, a final salary pension scheme and an attractive and pleasant working environment are offered. Ayrshire Housing is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities.
A Basic Disclosure Scotland check will be required for this post.
The post is based in Ayrshire Housing’s modern office in Ayr.
An application pack is available below.