Register and sign in to My Home – it’s simple and free. All you need is your six-digit tenant number (which you can find on any letters or statements we have sent you) and a valid email address. If you require any assistance, please give our office a call. Once you are logged into My Home you will be able to access many of our services at any time of the day or night including:
- Paying your rent and any other charges
- Viewing your rent account and any recent payments you have made
- Reporting a repair and completing repairs satisfaction surveys
- Viewing any repairs you have reported over the last 12 months
- Updating your contact details
- Going “Paper Free” and receiving documents by email
- Updating changes to your household
- Taking part in online surveys and consultations.
My Home is an added service for you. If you wish you can still lift the phone to speak to us, pop into our office or ask for a visit.
If you are a sharing or factored owner, you can also use My Home to pay your charges and to give us feedback.