We aim to maintain your house to the highest standard. If you need a repair, you should expect it to be done well and within an agreed timescale.
Most of the repairs to your home will be our responsibility, although there are a few that you are expected to carry out yourself. Please refer to your Tenant’s Handbook for details.
In addition, a number of repairs are covered by the Scottish Government’s Right to Repair scheme. For more information, please see our Right to Repair page.
You can report repairs in the following ways:
- Calling into our office at 119 Main Street, Ayr
- Phoning us on 01292 880120 or on our lo-call number 0845 271 2327 (local rates apply)
- Writing to us at our office
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not use this for emergency repairs though.
For emergency repairs (outwith office hours):
- Please phone J D Thomson (Property Care Ltd) on 01655 882234