If your circumstances change, you may need some advice about your entitlement to benefits. Or you may find you are struggling as you deal with debts. Our two friendly money advice officers can help you maximise your income and manage your money better.
We may be able to help you with:
- Information and advice regarding benefits entitlement.
- Assistance with applying for benefits.
- Assistance with disputes around benefits.
- Benefit appeal representation.
- Preparing a budget.
- Review options for getting help with debts.
- Apply for grant assistance.
- Make the most of your Universal Credit payment.
If you require assistance please call us on 01292 880120 and ask for Jacqueline Dunlop or Wendy Smith in our money advice team.